Sunday, June 26, 2011


4. Nun-k with Holy Spirit

I Am...Nun-k

The struggle I submit to...is whether to please my flesh, finding love and comfort with an other, or to live life in spiritual surrender; finding wholeness and heightened experiences (perceivably, only) through a pure sacristan life. As in the life of a, Nun-k. This all-or-non(e)-sexual individual (Nun+Monk) captures my current essence; in-residence. I am a working, utilitarian form: a clay pot, a ceramic cup, I am a fleshly mother and also father. Traits and features that I’ve begun to relate to privately, serving a special service while beginning again as a solo’d individual. I love my singleness, yet spend time daily renewing my vows to this choice to remain alone. Like a Vegan Butcher. I choose abstinence while touching, breathing and even selling the flesh I’ve prepared. Being differently alone, I tousle my way through family and friends, watching those I love pursue or practice what I disdain most about pairing. Soothing their disappointments, I breathe in their air of discontent, exhaling hope, while selling them a story I do not believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment